Saturday, January 13, 2018

{Pocket Pages or PL} Anyone?

Can you believe that in 2017 I did not do one scrapbook page or PL spread? I really just didn't have the desire to do it. But this year, I am in a challenge with some online friends to do 4 pages a month through October. This will then give me 40 pages at least this year. I am also challenging myself to use a lot of my old stash. Already in this second week of January, I have used ribbon, PL cards, stickers, pocket pages, etc., that have not been touched in well over a year. I am enjoying this immensely.

So, today I wanted to share with you my first three spreads that I have done. I did go back and do the last week of December, and as I am caught up, I may continue to work backwards through 2017. Here is that spread:


Then here are the first two weeks of 2018:

I am not doing this by week or anything that puts pressure on me. I am putting the photos I enjoy in each spread, and when the two pages are complete, I stop there and move on to another spread. Because I am doing it that way, you will notice my title cards for each page are done by the 'days of . . .' not weeks. I create these cards in Photoshop Elements, and then I stamp the date and whatever else I decide to stamp on the 4x4 card.

I hope you enjoy my pages. What are you trying to accomplish this year with your art or scrapbooking? Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Deb said...

Love your pages. It looks like you are working with 8x11. If that’s correct, where you get your pocket page protectors? Thanks!

Patter Cross said...

Thank you, Deb. And yes, these are 8 1/2 x 11 pages. These particular pages are from WRMK and Stampin’ Up. You can see my post from 2014 about my pages and other pages this size. Hope you find it helpful.

http://triplethescraps.blogspot.com/2014/01/8-12-x-11-my-way-of-scrapping-project.html

Karen said...

Your pages look great!

Susan M said...

You get so much onto your pages Patter, they are fabulous! Couldn't help noticing your Lush Sleepy balm, I use it and think it's really good !

Becca Sadler said...

I made a personal challenge myself just to seek out different ways to push my creativity, so I'm on 2 design teams, have participated in at least 4 other challenge blogs, and joined a closed group on Facebook called 100 pattern papers (for scrapper and/or card-makers who have too much stash and need motivation to get going and use 100+ designer papers in the year). And this has all been done since late November or less!!!!!

Your pages look fantastic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails