Saturday, November 11, 2017

Art {Journaling} Me

I am back to my quote journal this week. This particular quote by Pooh is my absolute, absolute favorite:
"What makes me different is what makes me me." A.A. Milne

I have used it several times before. I am a bit quirky. I am a bit different. My name is different. And you know what, I love it, and it is what makes me me. So, here is what I created for my book using quotes and rough collies:



I did use Distress Oxides on this page, and if they come in contact with wet media, they do smear and react. So, to combat that, I cover the ink with Dorland's Wax Medium. Works great but once you have sealed it, you won't be able to put anything else on top of it so be careful. :) 

Thanks for joining me today, and I hope you have a fun weekend whatever you are led to do! Blessings,

Product List (click product tags for more information)

View blog post for supplies

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails