Friday, August 19, 2016

Organization {Friday} Tube Paints

Agh, tube paints. I love them as well as all of the other paints I have; however, they were not organized quite like I like them. So I searched for another Simply Renee Mini Clip-it Up. I had one and used it for my stencil organization which has worked amazing for me. If you missed that post, click here. So, I thought this same concept would work great for my tube paints.

I found someone that had a Mini Clip-it Up that they were not using so I purchased it from them. It arrived and that afternoon, my tube paints looked like this:





They are clipped up in color order, and this sits right on the edge of my art table. It is very easy to see the paints I want to use and makes it easy to put them away. If you are unable to find the discontinued Simply Renee Mini Clip-it Up, you can certainly make your own. There are lots of ideas on Pinterest. Also, feel free to look at my other paint organization post by looking at these posts:

Tube Paints (original storage)

Please note that the Mainstays organizer noted in the 2nd link is where I now have my Tim Holtz Distress Paints standing. Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails